Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Breaking the Ice

Hello, internet!

My name is Brittany and I'm a college senior. I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now but haven't been able to think of a name for it! I am still lukewarm on "Creativersity," and open to suggestions.

Let me tell you the main idea here. I am planning to share crafty, foody, and just interesting things that go on in my life. I love doing decorating projects around my little apartment. You can look forward to things perfect for college living- temporary, cheap, and definitely cute. Also, my roommates and I often experiment with new recipes. We're all vegetarians on a budget who love to eat. I'll also post things I find interesting or helpful in general.

I'll post more about me as I go on, but I just thought a quick intro would be useful before my first project. Come back often for updates! Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment