Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, October 26, 2012

Wall Collage II

Hi there!

I thought I'd take a minute to share one of the other wall collages I have done.


This is hanging in my bedroom. Again, I used record covers from the thrift shop. Some of them I cut, like the West Side Story one in the middle of the bottom row, and the other one on the top left. The rest of that one was really boring and the other half of the West Side Story one was orange and didn't really go with anything else. The other components of this collage are two paintings someone special did for me for my 18th birthday, and a black picture frame with some shiny wallpaper in it.

I wish I had a record player now so I could listen to the music I have hanging all over my walls. I'm sure some of it would be really interesting. The white record cover in this collage is called "The School for Scandal." I think it may be a play, and it sounds like quite an entertaining one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment